Biomass conversion converts the organic materials’ chemical energy trapped in the residue, to heat, steam, hot water, electricity depending on the technology used.
Nanotera W2E offers a broad range of biomass conversion technologies that have already been proven and working in the field, with superior efficiency.
- Biomass to energy represents one of the few renewable technologies that can offer 24/7 operation
- Small scale energy production utilising local biomass as a commercially resilient approach
- High potential in many markets with abundant available amount of biomass
- Already today meeting grid parity on several markets
- Energy self-sufficiency of municipalities as a guarantee of the national energy security
- Transformation of shut down industry sectors (such as sugar) to bioenergy and biogas sectors.
- Biogas sector as an alternative to traditional forms of diversification of natural gas supplies